Tuesday, April 28, 2009

babble of a brainless numbskull.

It was 20:46 on a cold and drizzly night... curled up at the desk with a glass of wine and a physics book with world pop blasting on a crackling clock radio. That clock said 20:56. Apparently there's a wormhole between that and my desk again.

I've been reading for too many hours. It's my turn to write something!!!

I'm starting to succumb to Mid-Quarter Crisis. It's sort of like this.

but enormously worse.

I'm trying to think real hard about how truly exciting the summer extravaganzas will be. Three bloody weeks. Am I a whiner or what...

I'm also thinking how much of a pain it will be to chat with my TA tomorrow. He speaks english but unfortunately, the material is still a foreign language to me, as is our course book too.

Also there's physics lab tomorrow. This usually sets fairly low on my happiness scale. I wake up with the mindset that I'm going into battle, yet I'm only equipped with a spoon; the enemies have the lab answer keys and maximized egos.

One of the most brilliant things I have to look forward to is no more lower-division labs or courses after this quarter. I am OFFICIALLY where I ought to have been approximately 3,552 year ago. I think this may be worth celebrating.

Of other slight concern, I think I'm still hired?

Last week was a brilliant birthday week. I am very, very happy to have the friends and family that I do. Thanks.

Photo of two weeks ago:


Cheesus, I need to study now.

No comments: