Saturday, April 04, 2009

ooooooh dear.

It's begun.

I saw a small glimpse of sunshine during a 45+ temperature streak this week that's made me begin outlining my summer plans. Should I... go find/lose myself? Do something productive? constructive? destructive?

All sound equally good and fun which makes this outline quite challenging. Good thing I've been given a dumpster-full of incentives to aid me in the decision-making.

I, Melinda Annie Webster, have chosen... to get a job.

There are clear distinctions in this approach than previous choices - I will not be a vagrant. I will be gainfully employed and possibly constructive. I will be static.

What an exciting endeavour. Now all I need to do is get hired.

Other news.

I survived another quarter of physics! Finals week was simply amazing. I had a bad case of man flu and feverishly took my finals, brilliantly getting below average marks yet passing the courses with flying colours! Just, wow.

Then I flew to Oklahoma and slept, bicycled, and took a picture of the Pryor Creek Bridge on the Nature Trail.

No comments: